· Basic knowledge of field measurement:
· Repair and calibrate electronic flow measurement
· Inspect orifice plates and replace
· Calculate flow rates and volumes
· Testing for O2 and H2S levels in gas streams
· Obtain data from electronic flow measurement devices
· Obtain gas and liquid analysis for testing
· Basic knowledge of measurement audit trail:
· Meter volume through accounting process
· Data entry and validation, volume editing, reporting, field balances, and meter schematics
· Perform settlement tests:
· Verifying and calibrating electronic flow measurement meters and dry flow meters
· Inspect orifice plates
· Evaluate meter tubes for compliance with standards
· Collect and analyze gas analysis
· Maintain accurate records of equipment, repair records, preventive and predictive maintenance:
· Maintain calibration and test equipment
· Perform quality control procedures for chromatograph and test equipment
· Utilize Maximo and GIS mapping system
· Demonstrate knowledge and application of Targa’s measurement standards, procedures and specifications
· Maintain files and records for settlement tests and equipment
Minimum Essential Qualifications
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years experience
· Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors; able to work in a self-directed work team.
· Basic job related computer skills
· Strong written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
· Must be able to drive a vehicle
Physical Demands and Work Environment
· Ability to lift, push, and pull 75 pounds.
· Ability to work in changing climate conditions and a plant environment.
· Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
· Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
· The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Understand gas quality determination, calculations, specifications and limits
· Schedule settlement tests and notify producers
· Understand and use LEL, H2S and O2 detectors
· Minimum of 5 years field operations experience
· Associate’s degree in gas measurement or equivalent experience in field operations in natural gas gathering.